SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
"Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
"Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
"Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
"Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
"Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
"Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
"Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
"Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
"Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

"Shook My Body Clean." Vampir10 "Shook My Body Clean." 35ioarm

"Shook My Body Clean."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

Spells : 12
Crystals : 0

"Shook My Body Clean." Empty
PostSubject: "Shook My Body Clean."   "Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:24 am

I cracked my knuckles and shook my body clean, after suffering a hard day of school. I expected having mom as the principal would help me get away with more stuff, while it sort of ruined my experience. She's tougher on me because I'm her daughter, I'm forced to work harder because she sees all my grades. It's just a real kill. I pleaded with her to use her maiden name as the principal, but I gave up after the first school year. I stepped onto the road where The Boathouse was located and tilted my head sort of tired/beat from school. My legs were moving as my mind was asleep, but I made it. When I walked in there was a booth at the end of the boathouse I smiled, I hated being in the center. The center was...the center. Everyone could see me, whereas I'm not visible at the end. I set my bag and my coat on the inside of my booth and waiting for Adam or Mr. Conant to come and ask me if I wanted something.
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Spells : 36

PostSubject: Re: "Shook My Body Clean."   "Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 am

I pulled up to The Boathouse and sat in my car debating or not if I should go in. My excuse was going to be because I was bored and hungry but I just wanted to go in to see Adam. The only reason I still even came was to see him, I miss him. I knew using that excuse he might know I was lying but that was Adam, he just knew me. I sighed heavily making my decision and I grabbed my bag and went into the Boathouse. I realzied then I didn't have a plan just an excuse. I looked frantically around to find a fake reason to be in here when I spotted Faye at her favorite booth in the back. I walked over to her as if I was meeting her here and sat down. I waited for the snarky comment I knew that would come from her.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

Spells : 12

PostSubject: Re: "Shook My Body Clean."   "Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Adam, who I was actually looking for, was nowhere to be found. I assumed he wouldn't be here, as he was still a little bitter over his breakup with Diana. I don't understand. Diana's so bland. So is Cassie, but they're written in the stars. Jake and I are obviously in the stars and who knows. Time's changing and so are the stars, Melissa and Diana may be perfect for each other. I gave myself a soft chuckle, until I heard the bell over top of the door rang. In walked a tall slim long haired, brunette walked in. Diana. She was looking rather okay. My eyes followed her body as she moved through the Boathouse. I was just praying she wouldn't see me, as we haven't seen each other all day. She spotted me. Next she walked over, like she belonged, dropping her bag, sitting down opposite from me, and making herself comfy. "Why don't I just put it out there that my day was quite good until about 22 seconds ago." I said. "What brings you here? Shouldn't you be off in your bed crying and listening to Justin Bieber?" I taunted her, about her break up..which may be old to her but was still fresh and new in my mind.
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Spells : 36

PostSubject: Re: "Shook My Body Clean."   "Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:42 am

There it was. I looked at Faye. "Funny but I'm over it, I came because I was bored and hungry and I thought it would be nice to hang out for once." I said giving a full smile. Hopefully that worked well enough for Faye so I didn't have to leave, I just really wanted to see Adam and if this didn't work it would utterly suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Shook My Body Clean."   "Shook My Body Clean." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Shook My Body Clean."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPELLBOUND :: The Crystal Skull :: Skull :: Shattered-
Jump to: