SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

Some Girl Time Vampir10 Some Girl Time 35ioarm

Some Girl Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Spells : 36
Crystals : 0

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:54 pm

I knocked on Cassie's front door waiting for her to answer. I wanted to hang out with her today and just hang out, too much was going on and I'm sure both her and I needed time to just to relac and enjoy the day. Just have some girl time.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Spells : 186

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:56 pm

I heard a knock on the front door. I quickly stashed my book of shadows into the spot in the fire place. I ran down the stairs as my bare feet made thumping noises on the steps. I unlocked the door not realizing that I was still in my tank top and shorts that I wore to bed last night. I opened the door and saw Diana which made me smile. "Hey Diana!" I said moving to the side. "Come in!"

Last edited by Cassie Blake on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://circleofsix.rpg-board.net
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 am

"Hey!" I said as she greeted me and let me in the door. I looked at Cassie's attire as she closed the door. "Did you just wake up or something?" I asked confused. I hope I didn't wake her, it would suck to have her cranky all day.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:01 am

I looked down at myself when Diana asked if she woke me or something. I laughed since I was still wearing my pj's. "No I've been awake for a few hours I just haven't gotten dressed yet." I said heading towards the stairs. "You can wait in my room while I get dress." I ran up the steps and into my room. I grabbed a tank top and a pair of jeans and went into the bathroom to change.

Last edited by Cassie Blake on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:33 pm

I went up with Cassie to her room and put my bag on her bed as she went to change. "So I brought a few movies and homework, I didn't exactly plan anything so we could just wing it." I said talking to Cassie through the door. Hopefully we don't end up bored at staring at each other.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:49 pm

I quickly got dressed while listened to Diana speak. When I was dressed I threw my dirty clothes into the hamper in the bathroom. I walked out into my room and walked over to Diana. "So what movies did you bring? I'm not really in the mood to do homework!" I sat on the edge of my bed, and brushed my hair with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:53 am

"Well I went through my Dad's collection because I had romantic comdies and I'm not to in the mood for romance. I just have some football movie, a James Bond one, some movie called Friday Melissa left over at my house and oh wait I brought Twilight." I told her. Maybe I should have paid attention when I picked out the movies but I guess I was just looking for a quick reason to get out of the house. Well ateast we'll have something new to watch or we could watch someting of hers cause my choices kinda suck.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:20 pm

I hid my grimace as Diana named off the movies she grabbed and brought with. "Which James Bond is it?" I asked hoping it was one of the ones with Daniel Craig not the older ones. They were the ones that were closer to the books. I looked at her then spoke. "I have more action movies downstairs, basically anything but romantic comedies!" I wasn't really in the mood for romance movies with my current issue with Jake and Adam but I wasn't going to bring that up with Diana. She's my friend and there was no way in hell that I'd put her through that. I still felt extremely guilty that they broke up basically because of me. All because Mr. Conant told Diana about Me and Adam being written in the stars.
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 am

"Lets just go through yours, my are lame. Sorry Cassie I just wanted to get out of the house." I told her. Her movies were probably alot better then mine. "I agree, no romatic comedies at all." I smiled. I couldn't handle romance especially with Cassie since the whole Adam thing.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:33 pm

"It's okay Diana!" I said as I smiled at Diana. "The movies are in the living room in the cabinet under the tv. I just picked up the Green Lantern if you haven't seen it yet." I said moving closer to the door. My smile faltered a little when she said no romantic comedies at all. I know what she was thinking, and I didn't want to say anything. "I'll go make some popcorn and grab some sodas." I said as I walked out of my room and headed downstairs to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 am

I followed Cassie downstairs and went into the living room while she went to get the sodas and popcorn. I decided to out in the Green Latern movie she was talking about because I really haven't seen it. I pushed the DVD in and curled up on side of her couch. I paused the movie and waited for Cassie to come.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:46 am

I headed into the kitchen as Diana looked at the movies. I routed through the cabinets and found the popcorn. I quickly opened one bag and popped it into the microwave. I turned it on and waited for it to start popping. I fished a big bowl out of the cabinet and set it on the counter. I took the bag of popcorn out of the microwave when it was done popping. I heard the music from the previews get paused as I put the second bag into the microwave. Once the microwave was on I went to the fridge and pulled out two bottles of Pepsi. I set them on the counter as the second bag finished. I poured that into the bowl and put a little salt on it.

I grabbed both sodas in my right hand and grabbed the bowl with my left. I walked into the living room to see Diana curled on the couch. I set the popcorn on the coffee table. "Here!" I said handing her one of the sodas. I placed my soda on the table and grabbed the popcorn. I sat next to Diana and offered her the popcorn. "Do you want some?"
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:01 pm

"Sure." I said grabbing some popcorn. I took a handful and threw it all into my mouth, I loved popcorn. I opened the can of soda Cassie gave me and took a drink. "Alright you ready?" I asked her. I was kinda excited and not to impressed with the movie since I wasn't big into superheroes, last time I saw anything superhero was when I was little and Nick was into that suff but it was different and I heard Ryan Reynolds was in it and hes super hot.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:47 pm

I smiled at Diana. "I'm ready." I quickly took a sip of my soda. I placed it back on the coffee table. I leaned back on the couch and started eating some more popcorn.
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm

I leaned back on the couch and hit play on the remote. The previews began and I was really hoping this movie wasn't lame. "I didn't know you were into superheros." I told Cassie getting another handful of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Diana asked me a question while the previews were playing. I popped some popcorn into my mouth and sipped my soda after I grabbed it off of the table. "I'm not one of those die hard superhero fans, but I've kept up with them. I like the movies because of the special effects." I said sipping my drink again. "Plus the actors are just plain hot!" I said wiggling my eyebrows lightly at her. "What about you do you like superheros?"
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:08 pm

"Honeslty a little bit, I mean I kept up more with girl superheros like Wonder Woman and Catwoman and the villian Ivy but thats about it and I stopped by the time I started middle school." I told Cassie. Nick did rub off on me a bit but I was super into or anything I just found them really interesting. "And I agree a hundred percent! Batman, Captain America and Green Latern are super hot." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 pm

I chuckled lightly. "I can't figure out if its just that they are hot or if it's just their abs." It was true, you could just drool over them when they were shirtless or wearing tight shirts. I sipped my soda as the previews finished and the dvd went to the main menu. I grabbed the remote from the table and hit play movie. "To be honest I haven't had a chance to watch this movie yet." I said as I put the remote back on the table.
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:52 pm

"I'd say its a little bit of both." I smiled. Honestly the only reason I watch superheros movies is because of the very good looking actors. The previews had ended and I took another handful of popcorn. "Well at least we get to experience Ryan Reynolds together."
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:38 pm

I smiled at Diana and grabbed a handful of popcorn as well. "Sexy is sexy and Ryan Reynolds pulls it off." He was one hell of and actor and extremely good looking too. "I'm glad you're here to watch it with me, we both need time to just hang out."
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:29 pm

I nodded with popcorn in my mouth. "Definitly, all this witchy stuff is getting to complicated." I told her after I swallowed. "And I agree Ryan Reynolds is sexy, I call him and Batman as my future husbands." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:06 pm

I chuckled and took a sip of my drink. "I have no clue who i'd call for my future husband." I didn't mean for it to sound like that and I hope Diana missed it. "I kind of like Sebastian Stan he's also rumored to play Bucky Barnes in Captain America. Other than that I have no clue. There are a lot of HOT actors out there. Too damn many to pick from."
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:26 pm

I caught what Cassie said but just shook it off. This wasn't the time or place for that. "So true but Sebastian Stan is on the future husband list." I said with a sip of my soda. I wasn't like this with boys all the time, just celebrity boys.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:13 am

We didn't say much after that because the movie started. We were both enthrolled in the movie to say anything anyways. Once the movie was over I spoke. "Wow that was good, what did you think of it?"
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:13 am

"Surprisingly I actually kind of liked it. What about you?" I asked her as I adjusted myself on the couch. I got so into the movie that I didn't move and my leg fell asleep. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Girl Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Girl Time   Some Girl Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Girl Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPELLBOUND :: Residents :: Blake Residence-
Jump to: