SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

Boring Day At School Vampir10 Boring Day At School 35ioarm

Boring Day At School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

Spells : 48
Crystals : 0

Boring Day At School Empty
PostSubject: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:49 pm

It was the least exciting day - to Daniel. He had been late to school in the morning, causing him to forget his homework on the table at his house, which made him come up with some lame excuse to give the teacher. He had finally arrived at his locker after traveling back to his car several times to get books and papers that he had forgotten, and slid them in to the cheaply made metal compartment.

To top it all off, he hadn't made any friends yet - which was usually a hard thing to do for him, especially in a new town such as Chance Harbor. There was a shortage of students, being a small town, making it even tougher on him. Yes indeed, it was a boring day at school.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Spells : 186

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 pm

I was so exhausted last night that I completely forgot to set my alarm clock. I rushed to get dressed and just threw on a jean short skirt. I threw on a loose navy blue dress top that I just bought over the weekend. I threw on my black dress boots and grabbed my purse and book bag. I left my house in a rush quickly locking the door behind me. I got into my car and got to school 10 minutes before classes started. I rushed from my car and ran through the school to my locker. I put my stuff away and grabbed the stuff for my first two classes. I started heading towards my homeroom. I was halfway down the hall when some guy ran into me.

My books, papers and purse went flying. The guy kept on running down the hall and disappeared around the corner. "Seriously, Jerk!" I called after him as I got down on the ground to pick every up. I started putting my stuff back into my purse. I was stuffing pencils, pens, and my wallet back into it. I looked around for my cell phone. I spotted it next to some guy that I didn't know. I think he was new since I only started seeing him the past few days. "Excuse me can you please pass me my cell phone?" I asked him kindly as I continued to put my stuff back into my purse.
Back to top Go down
https://circleofsix.rpg-board.net
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm

He heard some music playing over the intercom and began nodding his head to the song - his black hair bounced up and down as it tried to keep up with his head movements. It was an okay song, wasn't one of Daniel's favorites, but had a good beat. It was interrupted though when he heard a rather girly scream at another person, from the sound of it. Must have collided, he thought, as he felt something hit against his boot - a cell phone, it looked like. After only a few seconds the girl had asked him a question. "Oh yea, sure" He said back, bending down to the floor, his knees passing the 90 degree angle as his butt almost touched the floor. The phone was lifted by his hand, and then passed to the blonde girl. "That's a pretty nice phone - it looks expensive, you should keep a better eye out" A smile sprung onto his lips as he glanced down to her bag. Things still looked a little untidy around her, but he did not seem to care - he did his fair share of 'littering' before at his other school, so he just let it be.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:20 pm

"Thank you." I said with a smile as I took my phone from his hand. "Yeah it was expensive. I was running late and I forgot to close my purse." I didn't really have to explain but I did anyways. I quickly put the rest of my stuff into my purse and zipped it closed. I sighed as I looked down at my books and papers. I stacked my books and shoved all of my papers on top. I'd sort them in homeroom. I grabbed my keys and clipped them to my purse strap. I ran a hand through my hair, how was I going to get up with all my stuff while i'm wearing basically a mini skirt.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Danny looked rather surprised at her answer - she hadn't looked like she was rushed, in fact she looked like she had spent several hours on her appearance alone. I guess some people are just beautiful all by themselves, he thought. His smile was still existent on his face throughout as he retracted his hand back to his side, but stayed crouched down at eye level with the girl. It was almost time for class, so they both should have got a move on - but it appeared that the girl couldn't move. "Do you need a hand?" He asked her, looking up to her face as her blonde hair seemed a little un-even after she ran her hand through it.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:47 pm

I blushed from embarrassment when he asked if I needed a hand. This was turning into a bad day already. I knew that my embarrassment showed on my face, there was no way to hide it. "Umm... Honestly a hand would be nice." I let out a small sigh. "I have no idea how to get up in this skirt." I laughed lightly. I didn't think I would have to get up off the ground, when I put the damn thing on this morning.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:45 pm

A smile grew on Daniel's face as he noticed the girl turning a little pink. But he continued along like it had never happened - and helped the blonde girl with her books. "Maybe next time, you should look at some type of pants that don't require a lot of work" He told her, trying to hold back a light laugh. She seemed nice - caring, not like some of the other snobbish girls at the school, even with her looks. He stood, towering above her with her books and such under his left arm, and held his right hand out, downward to grab her's. "Whenever you're ready"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm

"I'll try to remember that next time some jerk decides to knock my books all over the floor." I said with a little laugh. I watched as the guy grabbed my books and put them under his arm as he stood up. I put my purse over my shoulder as he held out his hand to help me up. "Ready." I said as I took his hand. I shifted my legs as he helped me stand up so I wouldn't flash the hallway my underwear. I let go of his hand when I was on my feet. I quickly dusted off my legs and boots, then I fixed my skirt. I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you." I said as I took my books back when he handed them to me.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:22 pm

After pulling her up - he held the books in both of his hands and passed them back to her after she was finished. "Well, sometimes there are just those kids that are too reckless and don't look both ways before they cross the street" He told her, a light chuckle passing his lips. The skirt, he thought, looked rather sexy on her - but he'd thought he needed to get to know her a little better before saying anything like that to her. "You're welcome" a smile now spreading across his face - but wasn't ear to ear. She seemed clumsy, he liked that. "Why did you wear a skirt today - anyway? Dressing up for anyone in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:19 pm

"That is true." I said with a smile. "But at least I haven't seen anyone running around the halls with scissors." I grimaced. "They'd have to issue body armor." I grinned at my dumb little joke. He was polite which was surprising for some of the guys in school, a majority of the guys were dicks. It was nice to meet a guy that was nice other then Adam. I chuckled and gave a little nod saying no. "It was quick to get on plus it's basically the only thing that was clean. My grandmother's out of town and I haven't had time to do much of anything between school and work." I really hoped that my grandmother gets back soon. Plus I suck at cooking, and going to the Boathouse everyday got old after the first week. And I didn't want to be a burden to Mr. Meade more than I already am. I stayed with Diana overnight and insisted to go home to get clean clothes and do my own wash.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:08 pm

He smiled slightly at her remark "Not yet, anyway. But then again, this isn't kindergarten." Daniel replied to the sexy blonde girl and moved his sight from her skirt and legs back up to her face and beautiful blue eyes, something he had never really gotten used to seeing yet. "Well hey, you won't hear me complaining. I love seeing girls in skirts, especially when they shave their legs" He complimented Cassie, still looking at her face instead of glancing down at her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am

I tried to keep my face from turning bright red. I honestly didn't know how to take his comment. I wasn't sure if that made him a creep or if he didn't mean for it to sound like it did. "Well that's gross... Not shaving your legs." I tried to keep my expression neutral. I cleared my throat a little. "So what classes do you have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring Day At School   Boring Day At School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boring Day At School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPELLBOUND :: Chance Harbor :: Chance Harbor High-
Jump to: