SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Vampir10 Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) 35ioarm

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Spells : 186
Crystals : 0

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Empty
PostSubject: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm

It was pouring outside, when i woke up. I went next door to Jake's to see if he was home. His truck was gone so I decided to wait. I was standing on Jake's porch waiting to see if he would be back soon. I waited about ten minutes before I sat down and leaned against the house by the door. I was listening to the rain hit the roof and the ground as I closed my eyes. I pulled my coat tighter around me. I had no clue of how long I was sitting there before I fell asleep.

Last edited by Cassie Blake on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://circleofsix.rpg-board.net
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Spells : 88

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 am

I parked my truck in front of the house and went to the passenger side. I pulled out the bag of groceries I bought from the store. I was walking up to the porch when I noticed someone there. As I got closer I saw blonde hair so I knew exactly who it was.

"Cassie?" When she didn't answer I realized that she had fallen asleep. I sighed and unlocked the door. I put the grocery bag inside the door and went back on the porch. I didn't know what to do so I picked her up and carried her to the living room couch. She was shivering so I covered her with a spar blanket. I'd let her sleep for a while longer, so I took the groceries to the kitchen. After I put them away; I started making dinner.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

I woke up covered with a blanket on a couch that wasn't mine. Someone was cooking something that smelled very good. I set the blanket on the couch and wondered into the kitchen. I saw Jake standing in front of the stove, stirring something. I leaned against the door frame watching him cook, a small smile played on my lips. I folded my arms across my chest to help stop myself from shivering. I walked over and stood a few feet away from him, before i spoke. "How long was I asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:34 pm

"You've been asleep for about an hour!" I told her looking over my shoulder. I quickly stirred the pasta I was cooking. "So what were you doing sleeping on my porch?" I gave her a glancing smirk. I saw a slight blush creep its way to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:53 pm

"Umm... I was just gonna ask if you wanted to do something today since everyone else is busy." I said nervously. I really didn't know if anyone was busy or not, but I really didn't want to hang out with Faye. And the whole situation with Diana and Adam well I wanted to avoid that as best as possible. "Didn't mean to fall asleep but I see you're busy so I'll just go." I started to turn to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:34 pm

"You can stay." I told her. I didn't mind the company, especially when it was her company. "I'm just making dinner for myself since my aunt is out for the weekend. The pasta isn't great but its not bad either." I half smiled. I can cook, might be a surprise but I could. I never cooked for anyone though except Nick.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:38 am

I turned back to look at Jake. "Your Aunt is gone again?" I said kind of surprised. "I haven't even met her, is she always out of town?" It was true, since I moved to Chance Harbor I've never met his Aunt. I'm not even sure what her name is. I've seen her car parked outside sometimes but when I come back from school her car is gone. I smirked at Jake. "Never in my life did I ever expect to see Jake Armstrong cooking. I kind of expected you to be the type of guy that goes for takeout."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:17 pm

"Yea shes one of those people that tries to get other people to buy a house. She goes out of town a lot to find the nicest ones." I told her going to the sink to dump some of the water out the pan. I couldn't think of the word but I'm pretty sure she knew what I meant. I smiled. "Sometimes I prefer homemade food, I didn't get it a lot when I was out...hunting." I said and then turned my head. I didn't want to see that disappointed and pitying look in her eyes that she got when I told her about my past.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:12 am

I smiled at him since I knew what he meant. I watched as he drained some of the water out of the pan. My smile faultered though when he mentioned hunting. I swallowed around the lump that started to form in my throat. It was difficult to deal with him about the whole hunter thing. Since he originally came here to kill us. But that was in the past even though it still hurt. "Would you like any help?" I asked as I tried to look indifferent to his comment. It was a good thing that he was looking away, it gave me time to compose myself.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:24 am

"You could set up two place settings on the counter." I told her as I took the pan back to the stove. It was just about done and I was really hungry. "Unless you don't want to stay for dinner." I turned around and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:35 am

I gave a little chuckle. "Since you offered I'll stay. Besides if I went home I'd have to make dinner then eat by myself." I really sucked being at the house alone since my grandma was still getting help for her memory. And I couldn't burden Diana any longer. I walked closer to Jake. "If you remember I was only ever in your bedroom, so you're going to have to tell me where your plates and silverware are." I literally smacked myself upside the head as my face turned bright red. "Err... I didn't mean for it to sound that way." God Cassie what is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:06 am

When Cassie walked up to me I felt my stomach tighten because of course I still liked her. I chuckled though when she caught the way she spoke. "Plates are in the cupboard over there and the silverware is right here." I said opening the the drawer next to me. Cassie did find weird ways to make me smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 am

"I'm just going to start putting my foot in my mouth now." I said as I lightly smacked his arm. I walked over to the cabinet that Jake said the plates were in. I grabbed two plates and set them on the counter. And then went back to grab two cups. "Seriously!" I groaned, why does everyone have the cups on the top self. I'm short. I stood on my tippy toes to try and reach for them. "Well that's not going to work."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:31 am

I smiled at Cassie and went back to the pasta which was actually already done but before I could tell her she seemed to have a major emergency. "Need help there short stuff?" I asked and reached for the two cups. "Sorry, the tall gene runs in my family." I told her handing her the cups.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:40 am

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Short stuff. Watch it Armstrong or I'll knock you down a few pegs." I said in a not so very intimidating way. "I can see that." I said sarcastically as I took the cups from him. Among other things. I quickly turned away from him so I could hid my blush as I put the cups on the counter and went over to get the silverware. Which helped me to stop thinking about Jake shirtless. I grabbed two forks and two knives from the drawer and set them down with the plates. "Waiting on you."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:46 am

Once I handed Cassie the cups and felt her skin on mine I thought of how, domestic it felt. Cassie and I were in the kitchen, I was making dinner, and she was setting the table. I started to feel embarassed so I went back to the pasta to distract myself. I heard Cassie and picked up to food and brought it to the counter. "Like I said earlier, its not gonna be delicious but its not bad either." I said and took a place next to her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:56 am

I chuckled at him. "I'm sure it'll probably be better then what I make." I said embarassed. "I never really had to cook before I lost my mom. Or before my grandmother went away." I took a deep breath. "At least I know this food won't kill me unlike some of mine, I hope." I said the joke to lighten my mood and to see what Jake would say.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:22 am

"I actually pegged you as someone who could cook." I told her. "I had to learn because sometimes my aunt and uncle would both be out of town so I had to be the one to cook for Nick." I told her. I thought of all the times Nick and I were in this very same kitchen but I couldn't find myself to be sad, yea I was hurt my brother was gone but Nick and I just weren't that close.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:55 pm

I looked at Jake with sympathy. It's hard having family members taken away from you then have family that's never really around. "I can't cook but I can bake like you wouldn't believe. Cookies, cakes you name it and I can bake it. Have me make bacon and eggs and all the smoke detecters in the house go off." I said with a laugh. I took a small bite of the pasta on my plate. "Not bad Jake." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:01 pm

"Thanks." I replied and picked up my own fork taking a bite. I really was hungry today. "Did your mom teach you how to bake?" I asked even though it was a bit of a touchy subject with her. I just wanted to learn more about her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 pm

I grabbed my cup and went over to the sink to fill it up with water, trying to hide my expression. Once my cup was filled I took a sip before I turned to Jake. "Yes she taught me. She was working on teaching me how to cook before she..." I didn't know what to say before she died or before she was killed. With the hunters out their I didn't know if it was just a freak accident or murder. "She was so nervous about it since the whole incident with the toaster catching fire and the eggs on the ceiling." I blushed as I walked back next to Jake. I tried to hide my blush by making myself busy by eating more of the pasta.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:02 am

"Toaster catching on fire and eggs on the ceiling." I repeated and then chuckled. "Really? That bad of a cook?" I asked. I didn't think she was that bad.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 am

"Not funny." I jabbed him in the ribs with my elbow. "I don't really know haven't tried cooking anything in a while." I took a sip of my drink. "Besides it wasn't my fault. The toaster was old and with the eggs my mom snuck up on me." I muttered before I finished my pasta. I grabbed my plate and silverware and walked over to the sink to wash them.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:59 am

"A bad cook is still a bad cook." I said and followed Cassie by cleaning up my stuff and putting it away. "And you, Cassie Blake, sound like a bad cook." I smirked looking down at her as I put my arms on the sink and leaned on it. She was so short.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:16 am

I quickly washed the dishes as Jake made himself comfortable on the other side of the sink. "That's it Armstrong!" I said with a semi pissed off face. I cupped some water with my hand and threw it at Jake. I smirked at his expression. "You should learn not to mess with a Blake."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPELLBOUND :: Residents :: Armstrong Residence-
Jump to: