SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

Another day in Chance Harbor Vampir10 Another day in Chance Harbor 35ioarm

Another day in Chance Harbor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Spells : 88
Crystals : 0

Another day in Chance Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:54 am

I looked outside the window that overlooked the water. The weather was cold in town but we were just getting into winter so the water didn't freeze yet. I stirred my coffee before I took a drink and looked around hoping I didn't run into Adam. I know stupid since his Dad owns the place but sometimes hes not around and hopefully he wasn't today. I leaned back in the both and just chilled out. Days were stressful I was just looking for some fun.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Spells : 186

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:20 am

Since it was cold outside and I was freezing I figured I'd go to the boathouse to get some coffee to warm up. I walked in and I was just going to order a coffee to go but I noticed that Jake was there. So I waved and headed over to his table. I dodged a waitress with a tray full and slipped into the booth so I was across from Jake. "Good morning." I said with a smile, I wasn't really sure how to act around him since his fling with Faye.
Back to top Go down
https://circleofsix.rpg-board.net
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

Spells : 48

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:27 am

Danny - like everybody else, was a little cold from the constant rain that had appeared to plague the town of Chance Harbor. He had only gone into the boathouse a few times; Cassie had referred it once for the great food and atmosphere, and he had had to agree with her. The door could be heard opening and Daniel made his entrance, his attention almost instantly falling upon the two in the booth: Cassie, and someone who had appeared to be Jake. Daniel hadn't really talked to him a lot, mostly sticking to hello and goodbye; he hadn't even really known that Jake had been a witch, or Cassie neither. But they didn't know about him, or at least he had hoped they hadn't.

Daniel walked slowly up to a booth that was beside them and sat down, bringing his leather jacket dangerously close to skimming along Cassie's blonde hair while he took the seat; completely unaware of what it was that they were actually discussing.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:32 am

I saw Cassie as I looked around the Boathouse and she waved making her way over to me. She plopped down right across from me with a goodmoring greeting. "Hey." I smiled giving her a half smirk. As girly as it sounds I felt warmth when Cassie was around, I still held feelings for her and I was actually thinking of pursuing those again now that Faye and I were done, for good.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:55 pm

"So how are you?" I said nervously. We haven't really talked since the whole witch hunter thing. Then him coming back to town and ending up with Faye. Truth be told I didn't know if he was even if they were together still. But with my track record with relationships I was ready to call it quits. Especially after the whole written in the stars crap that ended up triggering a curse. The waitress came up to us and seemed very interested in Jake. I had to admit that I felt a pang of jealous rack through my body. I cleared my throat to get her attention. When she finally looked at me I ordered my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:16 pm

"Still alive." I told her as I saw the waitress trying to get my attention. I wasn't interested because the only girl I was interestind in was Cassie. "What about you Blake?" I asked her with a smirk. I actually missed the time I used to spend with Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:35 pm

I just shrugged at him before speaking. "A lot of things have been hectic. Especially with my grandma, she keeps calling me my mom when I go to visit." I sighed as I leaned back in the booth seat. "So yeah i'm stuck at my house all alone since she's still getting help or so they say." I just looked down at my hands. "I just don't know what to do anymore." I muttered to myself. I sat up when the waitress brought my coffee. She didn't stay long at the table to gawk at Jake for very long before another costumer needed her.

I went to reach for a few sugar packets but there were none at our table. I looked behind me and saw someone sitting there. "Excuse me, may I please have two sugar packets?" When the guy answered me I smiled. "Hey Danny."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Danny just seemed to absentmindedly listen to the conversation happening in the booth beside him with Cassie and Jake. What it had actually been; Danny had just heard mutters, but his best guess was something flirty. He didn't look like he cared though, and ordered something from the menu before the really hot waitress walked away from him and back to the kitchen area to place the order with the cook.

When Daniel turned back toward the table, there was a blonde girl - Cassie, facing him and asking for packets of sugar or something. "Oh hey Cassie. yeah sure." He replied, and went to pass her the packets of sugar; there were a few more in his hand then she had asked for though. "I guess you two are hungry too?" Danny asked, his sight turning to focus on Jake.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:01 am

"I'm sorry about your Grandma." I said to her. Before I could give another reply saying I'm here if she needs me she turned to the booth behind her asking for some sugar but her and the guy seemed to know each other. He looked at me when he spoke but I just took a sip of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 am

"Not sure if I'm hungry or not. I just needed coffee to warm up." I said to him while I took the sugar packets from him. "You're here by yourself? Would you like to join us?" I said then looked to Jake giving him the please face.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:12 am

I gave Cassie a look when she gave me her please look but I couldn't say no. That is the downfall of having strong feelings for someone. I sighed. "Sure why not." I said giving what I knew Cassie knew was a sarcastic smile. Theres goes the plan of trying to spend time with her. Alone.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 am

He pondered Cassie's question for a moment, and took in Jake's rather obvious expression which seemed like the opposite to what he had answered. The waitress had still not begun walking over with his meal, something that he was a tad disappointed about. His eyes moved back over to the blonde female; a smile beginning to show on his face when he decided upon an answer to her offer. "yeah, okay. That sounds like fun" Daniel admitted, and stood up from his seat, grabbed his jacket then walked over to their table and took the seat beside Cassie. He would rather have sat beside someone whom he had spoken to more so than the other. "Hey" Danny murmured to the blonde male, and kept his jacket on himself that time.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:30 am

I smiled even though I knew Jake wasn't too happy about Danny sitting with us. I moved over to give Danny room. "Jake this is Danny, he's in a few of my classes and new to Chance Harbor. So be nice." I said narrowing my eyes at Jake. I turned back to Danny. "Danny this is Jake my... Sometimes irritatingly protective neighbor." I said kind of jokingly. I really didn't know what to call Jake besides my neighbor. I couldn't really call him my ex, since we never really dated.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:37 am

I smirked at the guy when he greeted me with a hey. Cassie then introduced us and told me how she knew 'Danny'. When she began to introduce me I at first thought she would say something like ex boyfriend but I was the the 'sometimes irritating protective neighbor' which just made me smile at her. "If I don't protect you, who will?" I said to her completely ignoring the Danny guy.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:45 am

Danny looked from Cassie to Jake after the introduction. the way the guy was now, he seemed like a tad of a douchebag, something that Daniel didn't much like to see, let alone hang around with. However he gave the blonde guy a little bit of a nod even though he seemed to be ignored by him. "Nice guys you hang around with" He whispered to Cassie with a hand pressed up against his mouth to attempt to muffle the sound; although he didn't really care if Jake heard him or not.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:02 am

I covered my mouth to try and muffle the laugh slash snorting noise I made at Danny's comment. I leaned over and whispered back to him. "Trust me he's not that bad, he grows on you. Besides I could hang out with worse people." I leaned away from him and decided to put two of the packs of sugar Danny gave me into my coffee. "So Danny how are some of the bimbos you hang out with or should I say stare at?" I chuckled teasingly. I stirred my coffee and sipped it, and scrunched up my nose. I added two more packs of sugar and stirred it before tasting it again. "Much better." I said to myself. I kicked Jake from under the table and mouthed be nice.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:08 am

As Cassie and Danny began to conversate I zoned out, going back to looking at the water but then little miss Blake kicked me under the table. I looked back at her only to see her mouth 'be nice." I sighed internally and looked back at Danny. "Soo...where you from?" I asked. Lame conversation starter but I really didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 pm

A smile began to show on Daniel's face at Cassie's attempt to stop a laugh from breaching the surface, yet he gave her a subtle nod to what she had stated about Jake. It was something that he somewhat agreed with, there were some evil people out there in the world, and a little bit of a dick person could be the least of his worries. "Oh their bimbos now?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow and looked at her little bit of a tanned face. "It is actually doing better then I expected; already have a date for Friday night." Danny admitted, a little happy to be able to gloat about that to another male who, to him, seemed to not be in a relationship currently.

Yet that same male butted in with a little question, not a very well thought-of one at that. "a little bit of everywhere" was all he said - not bothering to want to go into detail with a guy who appeared to have some history with the beautiful blonde sitting beside him. "What about you?" Daniel asked the other guy, and again - didn't really care about his answer, however he thought it might have been more polite instead of just keeping silent and only speaking to Cassandra.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 pm

"Yes they are bimbos, they make occasional ditsy blondes like me look even worse." I wasn't afraid to admit that occasionally I can be classified as a ditzy blonde. "Already? With who?"

I rolled my eyes at Jake. Can he not be friendly with anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:09 pm

"Here." was all I said because he didn't seem to care. Plus him and Cassie went back to talking about the 'bimbos' Danny was dating. I just finished off my coffee and sat back pretending to be intrigued by there conversation. I'd rather choke on a brick.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:06 am

Danny's eyes moved between the apparent ditzy blonde and the guy beside her, a small smile bridging between his two dimples. "Do you see that waitress over there?" He asked, and motioned a nod toward the bar. She looked very sexy from the side of her face and the curves of her body; perky, up-beatness to her, brown hair, blue eyes. "She was the one coming on to me too, so I just went with it" Daniel admitted, attempting to gloat in front of Jake, although for his reaction, Danny could maybe care less.

Jake responded with just one word, Here, which just seemed to make him seem like more of a douche trying to hide where he came from or where he had been. "That sounds utterly boring" He replied with a no-care tone.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:18 am

I didn't really know how to react. It seem that both Danny and Jake were trying to make each other jealous. It was slightly irritating. I downed the rest of my coffee wishing that it actually had alcohol in it. "If you two are going to act like stuck up bitches i'm just going to leave." I said actually cursing for once. Maybe I was hanging out with Faye too much.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 am

I blinked when I heard Cassie. She rarely ever cussed or had an attitude like that. "I was actually thinking about leaving since you two seem to be more interested in who 'Danny' is dating." I said and got up putting my jacket on. "So I'll leave you two to it." I left some money on the table for my coffee and a tip and started to head off. I wasn't going to pretend to interested in this guy or the stupid topic.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jacobs

Daniel Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:01 am

He couldn't explain it, the reason for why he wanted to gloat; was it just to make Cassie jealous, or was it to get at Jake and break down that ego that he had built all around himself. But the pair of them both seemed to be getting a little pissed at how he was acting, even though it seemed to escalate rather quickly from casual conversation to both of them leaving.

"So you are both just going to leave, because you don't like the fact I am dating 'bimbo's' as you call them?" He asked Cassie, and looked up to Jake whose back was now turned to him. "And you can't stand the fact that I am getting a date and you aren't"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:16 am

I ground my teeth together. "I don't care who you date, I really don't. I was trying to be nice and introduce you to a new person. But it just turned around and bit me." I clenched my fist together as I felt my magic spike. "Now if you'd please move I'd like to get out now. Since you both decided to act like assholes." I this moment I actually wanted to go home and just drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Chance Harbor   Another day in Chance Harbor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day in Chance Harbor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPELLBOUND :: Chance Harbor :: The Boathouse-
Jump to: