SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Vampir10 Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 35ioarm

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Spells : 186
Crystals : 0

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:58 am

Of course it's Faye. I rolled my eyes. I let out a small kind of amused giggle, before covering my mouth. She's going to be so pissed if she heard that. Who only knew what she was calling him about but I was happy that he wasn't giving her his attention.
Back to top Go down
https://circleofsix.rpg-board.net
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Spells : 88

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:09 am

Faye was going on and on about the things shes done for me and how I should pay her back when Cassie giggled. I chuckled and I guess Faye caught it all. "Its none of your business." I said when she asked who was here. I would let the entire world knew how much I cared about Cassie but Faye and the rest of the Circle did not need to know.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:55 am

I really didn't know what came over me, maybe it was jealousy because she had him before. Or just the fact that Faye was working on my last nerve but I took Jake's cell phone away from him. "Sorry Faye but Jake's busy and he's not going to be calling you back anytime soon. So don't get your hopes up." I ended the call before she could say anything else. "Problem solved!" I said as I slipped his phone back into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:08 am

"I bet that took alot of guts." I teased. Cassie barely spoke to Faye like that but when she did it was a good show. I put my phone in my jeans pocket and kissed Cassie on her forehead. "Lets go try and save your phone." I told her. Since we were busy with other things the rain water might have already shortened everything so we were going to have to use magic now. Fun.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:23 am

"A lot less than you'd think." I said shrugging. I leaned in as Jake kissed my forehead. "First we are going to need some light. I'd rather not trip over some of our clothes, or kill myself on your furniture." I got some funny images of what could possibly happen since I admit that I can be a cluts. The image that stuck out the most was me tripping over my bra and landing on the coffee table. I let out a little chuckle at myself.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:28 am

"Whats so funny?" I asked smiling at her as I walked past her to go to the coat closet and get some candles. I plced some smaller ones on the coffee table and then lit the big one to carry so we could see on the way to the kitchen. "Better?" I asked as I pulled her close to me. I could not get enough of this girl.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 am

"I'd rather not say. It's embarassing." I know I turned beet red but it was dark so Jake couldn't tell. "Much better." I said once Jake found some candles and lit them. "You might want to watch out how close that candle gets to me. I like my hair the way it is." I said jokingly to him.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:17 am

"Don't worry,I promise no to catch you on fire." I smiled and then headed for the kitchen. When we got there I lit some more candles and placed them on the island and the counters. The room had a nice glow. "Since we were busy earlier the water probably already messed up your phone so the rice isn't going to work." I said and put my hand out for her to give me her phone. "So we'll have to use our magic." I said.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 am

"Better not." I said with a smile as I followed him to the kitchen. Once the kitchen was lit with more candles, he ended up making me blush. I pulled my phone out of the pocket in the sweatpants and set it into Jake's open hand. "Magic on electronics, never done that before. Lets just not make it any worse ok."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:25 pm

"Its going to be easy and the best part?" I started. "You don't have to use any Dark magic, just simple regular magic." I said and then placed her phone on the center of the island and placed a lite candle by her on one side and another by me on the other. "Want me to explain how this is going to work?"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:39 pm

I raised my eyebrow at Jake. How can I just use my regular magic when my dark magic continues to fight for control? I gave Jake enough room to place a candle next to me. "Yes please."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 pm

"Alright all you have to do is imagine the water being drained from the phone like a leak in a glass." I started. "If you focus all your energy, not magic, on draining water from the phone it will just leak out. The candles also offer some help because fire is power and is heat. If you need help with energy its there." I told her but Cassie didn't look convinced. "Just think of water slowly leaking from a faucet not hurricanes and tsunamis." I smiled at her to help her feel better. I knew she could do it.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 am

You can do this Cassie. You can do this. I nodded at Jake. "It's worth a shot. Ready when you are." I said to him as I closed my eyes to help me focus. I placed my hands on the counter top and evened my breathing.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:18 am

When Cassie closed her eyes as a sign of focusing I placed my hands on the tabled and looked to the phone thinking of water draining out of it. The atmosphere had changed almost drastically and I couldn't tell if it was because of her Dark Magic or the magic we were doing together.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:18 am

I could feel my magic bubbling under my skin. I actually felt relaxed and I could feel Jake's magic mingling with mine. We continued doing magic as the storm started to die down but it was still raining like hell. I focused more on my magic, until I had a feeling it was done. I opened my eyes and looked at Jake. "Guess we should try it out."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 am

I picked Cassie's phone of the table and then I saw the small water puddle that wasn't there before. I gave her a look and then turned on the phone, it lit up and all the buttons worked fine. "I told you it would be okay." I said and gave her back her phone.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:42 am

"You're so lucky, Armstrong." I said as I took my phone from him. "Want to practice something else with magic?" I asked him. I haven't been practicing at all since it's been harder to keep my dark magic under control. I trusted Jake to keep me under control. He's basically done it since I met him.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:54 am

"Cassie wants to practice magic?" I teased. "Since when?" I asked. She didn't like to use her magic unless it was important so I was actually surprised. If she was up for it though I was too.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:10 am

I elbowed Jake in the stomach. "Since you're the only one that seems to be able to help me keep my dark magic from lighting you up like a tiki torch." I looked at him with a straight face. "If you'd like me to light you up I will, it's up to you." I said snapping my fingers and a small flame appeared at the tip of my finger.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:34 pm

"Calm down pyro maniac, I was just kidding." I smiled as I went over to her and kissed her. "So what do you want to try?' I asked. If Cassie felt safe with me then there we're alot of things we could try, other than what we did earlier but I'm all for that again.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:57 pm

"I am calm thank you very much." I said rolling my eyes and outing the flame. I kissed Jake back. "I don't really know. But we already know we can do magic with fire." I blushed at the memory of us at Faye's grandfather's lake house. I leaned in closer to him. "We also know how to cause a Thunderstorm." I said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:27 pm

I chuckled. "So pretty much all we can do is elemental stuff." I said. She was right though. Cassie and I needed to expland our magic when we were together.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 am

"I have no idea what we are capable of but I'd like to find out." I said with a smirk as I grabbed ahold of his shirt and pulled his face down to me so I could kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:58 am

Cassie pulled me into and kiss and I smiled into it. I kissed her back and placed my hands on her face. "I thought you wanted to practice magic?" I smirked and then went back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:51 am

"I was talking about practicing magic, but this is appealing." I went back to kissing him before pulling away. "Now is not the time for that." I said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPELLBOUND :: Residents :: Armstrong Residence-
Jump to: