SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Vampir10 Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 35ioarm

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Spells : 88
Crystals : 0

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:14 am

When I heard the thunder getting louder and the rain falling faster I knew that this was definitely going somewhere. Where exactly, only time would tell. I felt Cassie's hand slip inside my shirt and I decided to just go with what I was feeling, if she wanted to push me away she could. I brought my hand from inside the shirt and the other down from the wall and picked her up. I held her legs as we continued to kiss and went to sit on the chair in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Spells : 186

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 am

I was about to protest when Jake removed his hand from my waist. But he shifted which resulted in picking me up. I was surprised to say the least and I let out a little gasp. I continued to kiss him but I wasn't sure where he was taking me until we entered the living room. He gently sat down in a chair so I was basically strattling his lap. I pulled back from the kiss. "Got a little tired from standing?" I whispered into his ear. Now it was my turn to start teasing him with kisses. I leaned forward a little more and started kissing his jaw.
Back to top Go down
https://circleofsix.rpg-board.net
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 am

I smirked even though Cassie was busy kissing my jaw. "Maybe I just wanted to get a little more comfortable." I said and then lift up the shirt a little and placed my hands on the bare of her back. I liked having Cassie close to me and it was like I could never get her close enough.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:55 am

"Is it more comfortable than the floor? Because I can't tell." I said as I nipped his earlobe. Then I started kissing down his neck as my hand went further up his shirt to rest near his heart. This situation was really starting to get me hot and bothered.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 am

"Alot more comfortable." I told her. I was doing fine with all of Cassie's teasing but when she nibbled on my ear I was done. I let out a small sigh and then pull Cassie tighter. I traced my hands up and down her back and just went to work on her neck, placing soft kisses and biting where I could.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:26 am

I smirked against his neck as Jake let out a sigh. When he pulled me against him more his hands traveled the length of my back. I shivered as he kissed and started bitting my neck. I nipped at his neck and let out a small moan when he bite a sensitive spot on my neck which made me arch my back. I put the hand that wasn't under his shirt, around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 am

Cassie began to bite at my neck as well and it was just making me want her more and more. It was driving me nuts now that this was going slow but I didn't want to rush her. I went back to kissing Cassie's lips hard and fast and my hands slowly glided up her back bringing the shirt with it. This was her chance now to tell me to stop or let the pieces fall where they may.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:02 am

Jake and I pulled away from each others necks and moved on to kiss each others lips. We started kissing faster and harder. This time when he brought his hands up my back he brought the shirt up with them. My mind was telling me that I should stop this and wait, but my heart and body was telling me otherwise. It was time to trust in my feelings for Jake. I started moving my hand that was on his chest down and out from underneath his shirt so I could let him take off the shirt I was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:44 pm

When Cassie let me e shirt over her head I knew, I knew neither of us were going to stop. I pushed her body closer to me I threw the shirt on the floor and let myself get lost in Cassie's scent. Her skin was so soft to the touch I couldn't tell where one part of her started and the other ended.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:15 am

He removed the shirt with ease and tossed it on the floor. He pulled me even closer and I got a tightening feeling in the pit of my stomach. "You know something isn't fair right now." I whispered to him. I slid my hands to the bottom of his shirt and started inching it up his torso as I kissed him. Once it was up high enough he allowed me to take it off of him. I just flung it behind me then ran my hands up his chest. God he's so warm to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:18 pm

"Like what you see?" I asked Cassie as she ran her hands around my exposed torso. She really seemed to enjoy herself. I started to trace my fingers down her arms, around her sides, and again down her back. The feel of her skin was so mesmerizing.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:09 am

"Maybe." I said coyly. Jake could be full of himself sometimes but this wasn't one of them. I did like what I saw, I liked it very much. I stopped him from talking my kissing him again. This time however I didn't give us space. When I leaned in to continue kissing him, our chests were touching.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:22 am

Cassie kissed me and pulled us so close together our chests were touching. I put my hands in her hair letting them tangle in her blonde locks and kissed her harder. Cassie came back with the same amount of force and I realized that there was no more of a reason to hold back. I picked her up again walked to the couch where I laid her down. More clothing had come off, more biting and kissing happened, and the thunder and lightening outside went crazy. What I felt with Cassie I could never feel with anyone else. Her body and skin so close to mine was everything I could ever dream of. I always thought Cassie was the girl I could never haver but now I had every part of her and it belonged to me.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:07 am

Jake moved us to the couch and things got more intense as the clothes came off. The thunderstorm covered up the pounding of my heart which felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. Suddenly the fact that he had been with Faye, went out the window. It didn't matter anymore, this just felt right. When we were both just about to lay down on the couch, thunder boomed so loudly that it sounded like an explosion went off out side. All the lights in the house when off and we were plunged into darkness. "Jake was that us?" I asked as I started feeling around for one of the shirts to put on before looking for the rest of my loaned clothes. I put on the first shirt I found and I really wasn't sure if it was the right one. I managed to weave my way around the furniture and made my way to the window. I peaked through the curtains and saw a transformer across the street was struck by lightening. The power was out on the whole block. "You have got to be kidding me." I said under my breath. First there were crows, now exploding transformers with lightening. Maybe I should just become a nun.

Last edited by Cassie Blake on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:23 am

When the deed had been done Cassie and I were about to lay down when something outside sounded like a big explosian. The lights had gone out and Cassie went to check out out where one of the shirts. I found a pair a sweats and put them on as I walked over to Cassie who was looking out the window. Apparently one of the boxes exploded and everyone was out of electricity. "I told you we were going to make something happen." I said and put a hand on her shoulder. She didn't look to happy for some reason but I couldn't figure out why.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:39 am

Jake put his hand on my shoulder but I frowned at his comment. Why does that crazy stuff have to happen to me? "Wasn't expecting something like this." I let out a heavy sigh. I turned to Jake and rested my head against his chest. "It could have been worse, we could have blown up a house." I said jokingly. I wanted to lighten the mood and get away from the thoughts of what my magic does with others. Plus I didn't want Jake to think that something was wrong with what we just did.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:51 am

"Blown up a house? Oh you mean.." I started but realized what Cassie was talking about. She put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. Last time she slept with someone, who shall not be named, I got sick and crows flew around her house and died. "Hey." I said and pulled her face up to look at me. "That doesn't matter okay, its just us right now and were okay. No dead animals or sick jerks." I joked to see a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:04 am

Jake wrapped his arms around me when he realized what I meant. I looked at him when he turned my face to look at him. I couldn't help myself when he made a joke. I just had to point it back at him. "Yeah I guess it is a good think you're not sick again." I said smirking at him. I was probably going to pay for that later.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 am

"But you know, ever since we started kissing on the chair my stomach has been feeling a little messed up." I said. I was joking with her but I made myself look as if I wasn't feeling good. This was a great time to get a little pay back, she'd probably shoot some Dark Magic at me but fair was fair.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:19 am

I pulled back and looked at him. He didn't look sick really, maybe just tired. I would have fallen for it if we hadn't just done what we did. Who does that when they are not feeling well. "Maybe you should sit down." I said pulling away from him. I went to walk by him but instead I gave him a little push. "Or maybe you shouldn't be a jerk." I said playfully. I was just glad that he wasn't dying like last time.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:24 am

I laughed. "Oh come on, you know it was funny." I said and followed after her. I pulled her back to my chest and kissed her on top of her head, holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:38 am

"Only you would think that's funny." I said as I was heading towards the area our clothing was. I didn't make it very far before Jake pulled me against his chest. I leaned my head against his shoulder after he kissed my head. "Do you have any flashlights or candles? I'm still only wearing a shirt and we still have to dry out my cell phone." I had just finished my sentence when Jake's cell phone started ringing. God I hope its not Adam trying to find me, that would really kill things.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:20 pm

I was about to answer Cassie when my phone rang. I groaned and then went to get my phone in my jeans. Way to kill the mood. I grabbed it out of my jeans pocket and saw it was Faye calling me. "What?" I asked a bit rudely when I answered. I knew as soon as I hit the answer button that I was an idiot for answering.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 am

Jake found his phone and answered it a bit aggressively. I wasn't sure who it was. "Who is it?" I whispered to him. It's most likely Adam or Faye. I didn't want to have to deal with either one of them right now, but I'd rather deal with her over Adam. I felt around on the floor and found Jake's sweatpants that he loaned me. I quickly put them on and went over to Jake to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 am

"I'm busy Faye." I told her. She called me to tell me to come hang out with her, not ask, tell. She said she was bored and wanted to 'play'. "Yes, what I'm doing right now is more important than you." I said and then couldn't help but smile at Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPELLBOUND :: Residents :: Armstrong Residence-
Jump to: