SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Vampir10 Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 35ioarm

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Spells : 186
Crystals : 0

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:55 pm

"Well it'll be better than looking and feeling like a drowned rat." I chuckled a little as I took the mop from Jake. God if I have to wear a pair of Jake's pants I hope he has a belt or they will fall down to my ankles. I started to mop up the floor. "Yeah that would be bad. So what do your Uncle do?"
Back to top Go down
https://circleofsix.rpg-board.net
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Spells : 88

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:07 pm

I laughed at Cassie's remark. "He does construction, works for some big company that build across the states. Thats why hes always gone." I told Cassie. I see my aunt more then my uncle, I haven't seen him since I've been back in Chance Harbor.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 pm

"I will hit you with the mop if you keep it up." I just shook my head. "So basically you spend a majority of the time here alone? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I knew that since Nick died Jake's Aunt and Uncle basically threw themselves into their work. Since they have been away a lot more. But I didn't want to say anything about it. I quickly finished up mopping.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 pm

"Its alright." I said. I didn't want to get into my relationships with my family, it just brought back feelings I didn't like. I finished up the counter and looked to Cassie. "Are you done?"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:28 pm

"I am now." I said wringing out the mop in the sink. "Where do you want this?" I said referring to the mop.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:32 pm

"The closet right there." I said pointing to the door. I threw the towel into the laundry room and looked at Cassie. "Lets go find some dry clothes." I said and started heading towards the stairs. Its going to be kinda weird seeing Cassie in my clothes. I'd lend her my aunts but thats even weirder.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:46 pm

He pointed to the closet so I opened up the door and put the mop away. Once Jake put the towel in the laundry room he started heading upstairs. I followed him upstairs and to his room. I haven't been in his room since the night he left with the hunters but I could find my way there in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 pm

I headed into the closet and pulled out a shirt I stopped wearing along time ago and handed it to Cassie. "I know I said I'd give you some pants but I think sweats might be better." I told her. Cassie was small so it would look more like she was wearing a parachute then jeans,
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:11 pm

I waited for Jake as he went through his closet. He handed me a shirt that thankfully didn't have a v neckline. "Yeah that would probably be better otherwise your pants would be falling down."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:20 pm

I smirked. "Well heres some sweats and a pair of ankle socks. You can change in the bathroom and I'll use the hall one." I said and got my own clothes to change into. I closed the door behind me to give Cassie some privacy and went to the hall bathroom to change
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:59 pm

I rolled my eyes at him as he handed me the rest of the clothes. He left the room and closed the door behind him. I took the clothes into his bathroom and closed the door. I set the clothes on the sink counter, and shivered as I took off my shirt. I removed my shoes and socks and removed my jeans. "Shit!" I muttered as I pulled my cell phone from my jeans pocket. I set my phone on the sink counter and pulled on Jake's t-shirt. I was literally drowning in his shirt. Where the shirt laid against my chest was becoming wet do to the fact that my bra was wet. I let out a sigh as pulled on the pair of sweat pants and tied them as tight as I could. But they were still very loose. This is going to be interesting. I pulled on the pair of socks he gave me and I ended up rolling up the end of the the pant legs so I wouldn't trip on them.

It was still thundering outside and you could hear the rain pelting the roof. I grabbed my wet clothing and my soaked phone and left the bathroom after turning off the light. I walked to the door that lead to the hall and opened it to let Jake know that I was done.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:20 pm

When I was finished I came out of the bathroom with my wet clothes and saw that my bedroom door was open which I assumed Cassie was done. I peaked in and saw her holding her wet clothes. I threw mine in the basket. "You look like a junkie." I smirked when I saw how the clothes fit on her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:36 pm

I saw Jake poke his head in then he threw his clothes in a basket. "Well they are your clothes so that's saying something." I said sarcastically. "I'd rather look like a junkie then walk around half naked." I said walking to stand directly in front of him. "You might have destroyed my phone." I said showing him my wet phone. "Where can I put these?" I asked about my clothes. Thunder cracked loudly above the house and the lights flickered as the wind howled against the windows. "I guess the storm wasn't caused by us." I teased.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:46 pm

"Very funny." I said when she joked about me being a junkie. When she mentioned walking around half naked I admit my mind wandered but I didn't let it show. "We could try the old rice trick and while were doing that you can put your clothes in the dryer." I said. When the lights flickered and she spoke I smirked. "Maybe we can cause something later." I said with my voice low and then left the room waiting for Cassie to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:04 am

I smirked at him. "Well it's worth a try." I really didn't want to shell out the money for a new phone. I smirked at him and shook my head as he left the room. I caught up to Jake before he made it to the stairs. "You wouldn't know what to do Armstrong." I said as I winked at him and took off down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:09 am

When I had made it to the stairs Cassie ran past me and made another little remark. As she went down the stair I went after her. I pulled her toward me and then gently pushed her against the wall. I held her down with my hand pressed against her stomach and the other leaning against the wall above her head. "There alot I could do right now." I said my face only inches from hers, so close I could feel her breathe on me.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 am

I barely made it to the bottom of the steps before he pinned me to the wall. I wasn't prepared so I dropped my clothes on the floor. He had his hand on my stomach which caused me to get serious butterflies in my stomach. My breath hitched in my throat as his other hand rested on the wall above my head and he leaned closer to me. "I'm sure there is." I said lowly, I had never felt this way about anyone. Not even Adam when we thought we were meant to be together.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 am

I smirked and leaned in closer to her ear. "Don't be such a tease Blake." I whispered and just to mess with her I placed a soft kiss below her ear. I can think of a million other things to be doing then fix her phone.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:41 am

I shivered as he kissed me below the ear. I let out a small groan. "And call call me a tease." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath out of frustration. In all honesty I did tease him a lot tonight but this was torture.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:46 am

I chuckled. "Just a little payback." I said and started kissing down her neck. I moved the hand that was on her stomach to her waist and brought her closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:55 am

"You're evil." I hissed out on a breath as I leaned my head back against the wall. I shivered as he pulled me closer to him. My one arm went around his waist as my other hand slid up his torso to stop on his rib cage. This is going to be hell.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 am

When I felt Cassie put her hand on my rib cage and I decided to pick up the speed. I trailed kisses down her neck and and started to slowly put my hand on the inside of the shirt to rest on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 am

He started trailing kisses down my neck which stopped my heart for a moment. It was a thrilling moment and my heart fluttered while my stomach did flip flops. It was like experiencing your very first kiss with someone you really liked all over again. I jerked forward a little from shock when I felt his warm hand rest on my waist, underneath the shirt he lent me. I bit my bottom lip as he continued what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:27 am

I didn't know how far Cassie was willing to go so I slowed it down just a bit and planted another kiss on her lips while I held her tight on her waist. I did though pick up the speed of the kiss because what was wrong with a little making out?
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:03 am

Finally he kissed me on the lips, and it made a little whimper slash moan escape my lips. His grip tightened on my waist and I relished in it. He picked up the pace and I followed suit. You should really try to dry out your phone first. I basically told my mind to shut the hell up. My heart was pounding so loudly I thought that it was trying to rival the thunder that was getting louder again and the rain that was pelting the glass. My one arm stayed around his waist, while the one on his ribs when to the hem of his shirt. I slipped my hand under his shirt and moved it to rest on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPELLBOUND :: Residents :: Armstrong Residence-
Jump to: