SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Vampir10 Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 35ioarm

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Spells : 88
Crystals : 0

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 am

When I saw Cassie had cupped some water I tried tyo block with my arm but she got it all over my face. "Oh yea?" I asked and then moved closer to the sink. "Then you should learn not to pick a fight with an Armstrong." I said and cupped both of my hands with water and threw it on Cassie. I laughed when I saw her expression.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Spells : 186

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:49 am

"Don't you dare do that!" I said as he moved closer to the sink. He threw two handfuls of water at me, which soaked the front of my shirt. I had a blank expression on my face and my jaw was open. "You're dead meat." I said as I grabbed the rinsing nozzle off the sink and just sprayed him with alot of water.
Back to top Go down
https://circleofsix.rpg-board.net
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:52 am

"Your going down Blake!" I said as she sprayed me with water. I headed for her and started to wrestle Cassie for the nozzle and since I was taller then her I was able to turn it and make it rain down on her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:07 am

"Jake!" I shrieked when he managed to turn the nozzle on me and made the water get all over me. I tried to squirm away but Jake managed to keep me still. I did the only thing I could think of. So I elbowed him in the ribs, I know that I didn't do it too hard because I didn't want to hurt him. He wasn't repaired for it so I managed to get the nozzle back and spray him even more.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:11 am

I laughed when I started spraying Cassie and I had a good grip on her till she elbowed me in the ribs. I stepped backwards and she had the oppurtunity to grab the nozzle and spray me again with it. I let her get her retaliation but then I went after her again and held Cassie by the waist with her back towards me and I started to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:26 am

"Crap!" I cursed under my breath. This was a bad idea. I released the nozzle when Jake went towards me. I turned to run away but his arm snaked around my waist. I ended up with my back towards him as he started tickling me. I started laughing and squirming around like a worm. I hate being extremely ticklish. "Jake... This... Is... Not... Funny..." I managed to say in between my fits of laughter. I didn't give up though, I was not going to ask for mercy. The more he tickled me, the more I moved around. I ended up on my tipy toes and ended up with my back flat against his chest. I didn't even think about the water that was pooled on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:37 am

"Ready to give up yet?" I asked as I continued to tickle her. The nozzle had fell to the floor and the entire floor was getting wet and slippery. Cassie couldn't respond because she was having fits of laughter. I tighetend my grip around her so she would surrender.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:54 am

I barely managed to stop laughing so I could answer him as his grip tightened. "No." I decided to squirm more to loosen his grip. I somehow ended up getting my side against his chest since I was trying to turn out of his grasp. He continued to tickle me as I continued to laugh. Finally I was about ready to give up but I managed to turn myself so I could get my hands on his chest. I gave him a slight push, which must have surprised him. Since he slipped on the water and unfortunately still had a hold of me. The next thing I know we are both on the floor, in a similiar position to the one we ended up in at the abandoned house.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:02 am

When Cassie barely pushed me I got that feeling in my stomach when your about to fall and I felt a sudden impact on my back. It didn't hurt but I was definitely surprised. When I opened my eyes I saw Cassie looking at me and our eyes met. We looked at each other for a minute and I moved her hair out of her face like that time at the abandones house. "We have to stop meeting like this." I joked.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:16 am

I was about to ask if Jake was okay since I was now basically completely on top of him due to the fall. But he opened his eyes and looked at me. My stomach tightened and I felt giddy. He pushed some of my hair out of my face like last time before he cracked a joke. I couldn't take it anymore, I was tried of being the boring Cassie, the one that didn't do anything spontanious, or the one that didn't go for what she wanted. So I decided to take a few of the tips from Faye to heart. I leaned forward, not bothering to get off of Jake. My lips were only a few centimeters from his lips. "I think you just like getting me into this position." My blood was pounding in my ears and my heart was racing. It was exelerating, and the rush from teasing Jake felt absolutely amazing. I didn't say another word before I got up and walked over to my glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:22 am

I thought after I cracked my joke Cassie would roll her eyes, swat me on my arm, and say something sarcastic as she got off me but she did the complete opposite. She leaned in, our lips only centimeters apart, and teased me, then she got off and went to take a drink of her water. I laid there for a second and told myself I was stupid. I could have kissed her right then and there but then again I don't give up easliy. I got up walked over to her and put hands on the counter behind her with my hands on either side of Cassie locking her in place and I looked her in the eye. "Maybe I'm trying to tell you something when I have you in a certain position." I said with my voice low and my face close to hers.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:45 am

I took a sip of my water and set the glass back down on the counter. I watched as Jake slowly got up. I leaned slightly against the edge of the counter as he walked over to me. What have you gotten yourself into Cassie? He put his hands on either side of me trapping me against the counter. Our eyes were locked on each others and he spoke lowly. His face was already close to mine but I moved closer. I was soaking wet just like he was so it didn't matter that I leaned into his body. Thank god this wasn't a wet t-shirt contest. Because Jake's got some rocking pecks. "Obviously you like the floor." I said teasingly again. "Might help more if you picked something soft to land on." I didn't even think about what I was implying.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:57 am

Cassie leaned her body up against mine and I felt a shiver go through me. "I'm looking at something soft right now." I smirked glancing down at her lips which were partly open. I could stop myself thought when I started leaning towards her. I've been wanting to kiss Cassie again for so long.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:14 am

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow at him. I cocked my head to the side a little. "You've never fallen on me." I placed my hand on his chest and spread out my fingers. I leaned a little bit closer. "I have however gotten pulled on top of you." I said in a low voice, as my lips brushed his slightly. "If you've got something to say Armstrong, stop waiting." It was true he needed to spit it out and not wait or it may end up being to late. The whole thing with my father and losing Adam to a spell to save Jake, made me realize that the ones you love may not be around for very long. If you wait you may never get the change to do what you wanted. That train of thought was the reason I had the confidence to do what I was doing now.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 am

"Actions speak louder then words Blake." I said and then did what I've been wanting to do for so long. I kissed Cassie. It was soft, it was slow, it was exactly how I wanted to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:32 am

I didn't get to say anything before his lips were on mine. My chest felt like it was going to explode. The kiss was slow and gentle, it was perfect. When Jake left I felt heartbroken, and when he came back it wasn't the same. This was like a new start. I placed my left hand on his side just above his hip. As my other hand made it way up his chest to finally rest at the back of his neck. I stood back on my tippy toes to gain a little height. I closed my eyes to enjoy the kiss. I don't know what came over me but I quickened the pace of the kiss. A few moments later I shivered from not only my feelings but from my wet clothes.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:38 am

I felt Cassie kiss me back and my heart sped up. I was glad she didn't push me away. Her hand rest on my side and the other made its way behind my neck. I took both my hands from the corner and placed them on her waist. She quicked the pace of the kiss and I was happy to oblige. This felt like our new start, no more worrying about the past, no more people trying to keep us away from each other, no this was mine and Cassie time now.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:49 am

A few minutes later I shivered again. I pushed myself a little closer to Jake, since he was warm. Suddenly a crack of thunder startled me causing me to jump. I pulled away slightly, and looked at Jake. Did that just really happen? Yeah it did.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:54 am

I smirked. "I guess thats a sign that maybe we should slow down." I told her with my hands still on her waist, holding her close. I forgot that we all had our individual magic back and Cassie's was Dark so we must of messed with the universe a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:07 pm

I blushed. Damn our magic. I forgot that, that can happen. "Or its just mother nature telling us to stop wasting water." I said when I noticed the sink was still on. "We kind of made a mess." The water was just pooling on the floor. "I don't know about you but i'm freezing." I gave him a quick kiss before I removed myself from his arms. It thundered again as I walked over to turn off the sink. It startled me because it was louder and I almost slipped on the wet floor.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 pm

I forgot we left the water on. Cassie gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said she was cold. "Yea, how about you go home and change and I'll clean this up." I told her. It was getting cold especially since we were wet.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm

"No I helped make the mess I'll help clean it up." I said stubbornly. It would make me even more cold going home right now since it was raining cats and dogs. "Have a mop?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:05 pm

I got the mop that was inside the kitchen closest but leaned on it and looked at Cassie. "Are you sure you don't want to change? Your going to feel really uncomfortable in those wet clothes." I told her. After I cleaned up I was going to change because I hate the sticky feeling of being in wet clothes.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 pm

"Trying to kick me out Jake?" I said jokingly then I pointed to the window. "Have you noticed the weather outside?" I'd probably get sick going out in that. "Besides you have a drier or I could always try my magic." I didn't know how that would turn out though since the last time I tried to do magic on clothing it caught fire.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Cassie pointed out the window and she was right, it was pretty bad out there. "Alright I guess after we clean up I can lend you an old pair of pants and a shirt." I said and gave her the mop. "Lets just clean this up first so my aunt and uncle to have a heart attack." I said and reached for a towel to clean the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPELLBOUND :: Residents :: Armstrong Residence-
Jump to: