SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Vampir10 Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 35ioarm

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Spells : 88
Crystals : 0

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:56 pm

"Such a tease." I chuckled. I gave her one last kiss. "So if were not going to do that then what do you want to do?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

Spells : 186

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:48 pm

"Hmm... I don't know. My book is in my jacket pocket, we could go through it and see what we can find." I honestly didn't know what to do. There wasn't any power so it wasn't like we could watch a movie or something.
Back to top Go down
https://circleofsix.rpg-board.net
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 pm

"Its not with your pile of wet clothes is it?" I asked. That would really really suck if her Book of Shadows was wet, those books are irreplaceble and centuries old.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 am

"No thank god, but I think my coat fell off the back of the couch when we umm... Yeah." I turned beet red yet again. I was lucky enough to stick my jacket on the back of the couch after I woke up. I'm pretty sure that if that had gotten ruined my whole family would come back from the grave to kick my ass.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:35 am

"Then lets go get it, there has to be something at least somewhat entertaining." I told her. I liked having magic and doing it but some times moving objects from place to place gets a little old.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 am

"I'm a Blake! There's always something interesting." I grabbed the candle next to me and headed back to the living room. I quickly searched around for my underwear and bra. Once I found them I quickly put them on and found my jacket. I grabbed my book and went back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:03 am

"I have to admit. With you around life isn't boring." I smirked. Just thinking of everything that has happened since Cassie came to town, there really was never a dull moment.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 am

I rolled my eyes at Jake. "Yeah, someone's always trying to kill me for something." It was actually kind of funny and yet it was true. Demons, witch hunters, even my own father. What next the Easter bunny?
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:41 pm

"Well you don't have anything to worry about now. Thats all done and over with." I said and pulled her toward me to hold her. "Lets just focus on getting the Circle back together and your magic cause with it being unbound who knows what trouble we could cause just by ourselves." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 pm

"It will never be over." I said bluntly. First it was the witch hunters, then it was Diana's grandmother. Followed by my father. Danger seemed to just follow us. Jake was right though about my magic, but the others could cause damage too. Like what happened when I first came to Chance Harbor before we bound the circle. Plus Diana was still with Grant out there somewhere. "Well we already know some trouble that we can get into." I said as I smirked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:05 am

I chuckled. "I meant trouble the Circle could get into. We all have our individual magic back and well you know Faye." I said. Sometimes Faye could convince each of us to use our magic and usually bad things happened.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:20 am

"Oh I know, but our magic still reacts when more then one of us is together." I said with a laugh, I mean before we bound the circle Adam and I blew out street lights. "You didn't hear about her mess that I had to clean up when I first found out I was a witch did you?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:48 am

'I heard of no mess but I don't doubt there was one." I smirked. It gets messy when you first find out about your magic.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:44 pm

"Big mess." I stated bluntly. "She basically started a typhoon and couldn't stop it. Luckily I was able to stop it, even though I had no clue what I was doing." I sighed. "Nothing like just jumping into the deep end of a pool and not knowing how to swim." I chuckled a little at what I said.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:00 pm

"Well you being able to stop that without knowing what you were doing at the time shows me that you are strong and you have complete control over your magic." I said putting my arms around her small waist.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 pm

"It could have been just been beginners luck." I let out a heavy sigh and leaned my head on his chest. "When Diana's grandmother tried to kill me..." I paused and tried not to let the tears flow. "It activated my dark magic. I have no control of what I do when it starts to take over. I almost killed Adam because of it." I broke free from Jake's hold and turned away. I didn't want to ruin our day but I needed to tell him, what was really bothering me about my dark magic. I took a deep breath and told him the truth. "I'm afraid to be around you... I dreamed that I killed you because I lost control and I really don't think its a dream." I blinked rapidly so the tears wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:18 am

I was going to comfort Cassie as I saw she was starting to get upset talking about what Diana's grandmother did to her and how her Dark magic started and almost killing Adam but then she pulled away from me. "Cassie that's not going to happen." I told her. I walked over to her and made her turn around to face me and I could see her eyes begin to water. "I know your power and I know you. You're strong enough to control it." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:55 am

I didn't pull away from him when he turned me to face him. "I just hope that's true Jake. I really do, I'm just so sick of hurting everyone around me." I sighed as I looked down at the floor. "You're the only one that doesn't keep me at arms length. You're the only one the trusts in my ability to control my dark magic. That makes me edgy because of me having my guard down around you and that makes it even more dangerous for you. That's why I have to practice with it. You're the only one that can help me."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:08 am

I leaned down and kissed Cassie's forehead. "I will always be here to help you." I told her. I would never leave her to fend for herself. She has to learn how our world works and right now I'm the only one with enough information. "Plus I'm not scared of you and your magic, your just that short blonde girl next door." I smirked. Cassie was just Cassie to me.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake
Admin
Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm

"I hope that's true." I don't know what I'd do if I lost Jake, he's the only one that doesn't treat me with children's gloves. I don't want to be the fragile little girl everyone thinks I am. I want to be able to control my dark magic. Everyone was afraid of me except for Jake. "How did I end up with a tall half-naked blonde boy next door?" I smiled at Jake with a faint blush on my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)   Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPELLBOUND :: Residents :: Armstrong Residence-
Jump to: